Airtel Should Compare thier tarrifs with BSNL

• Thread starter Thread starter kyrl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 7,079
yes surely they will introduce it after ur grandchildrens finish their studies so wait till tat :hysterical:
bsnl will not take as much time u said:mad:,it wil take certainly 3 years or less:madness:,but 2 mbps plan will sure available like 256kbps unlimited plan with in 3 years:thumbsup:

^^I think 2 years.

bsnl will not take as much time u said:mad:,it wil take certainly 3 years or less:madness:,but 2 mbps plan will sure available like 256kbps unlimited plan with in 3 years:thumbsup:
hi frnd
u know tat the UL 2-Mbps plan will not be introduced now :Pand wat are u waiting for,:wall: as u told after 3 years the minimum speed will be 2-Mbps and wats the use of it then there will be 8-mbps and also higher BB speed plans and so u will prefer tat only no use ur wasting ur time dreaming a dream:whistle:ANYWAYS ALL THE BEST

airtel is the best isp ....its cheaper than bsnl most of the plans are ul..installation charge:-500(including wiring,modem,splitter,Parallel connections!!!)no modem rental on any new plans chargedthats is for 500 you can get:adsl modem with usb/or 4-port one on requesrfor 1000 you can get :adsl wifi router (zero rental)speeds are pretty good...uL dls!!!

hi HaiderI agree with you on this...Airtel is certainly better now...But at the same point of time i would like to tell you that BSNL/MTNL have superior copper cables and other hardwarein place than any one else...they bought high quality stuff cuz they have dominated the market for years and are fat with cash...it is there baboo staff which makes their service bad.... If they improve that the others might not be able to compete in market anymore.... BSNL has 36000 Cr in liquid assets...Thats how fat they are....:redface:

yes.but airtel gives night unlimited in some plans from 9 pm itself,but,bsnl gives from 2 am only.

@kyrl-BSNL has high quality stuff ...cables....networks...thats fine....but if someone cuts the cable....(cable chori hona koi badi baat nahi hai)...or if there is some problem with optic fibre..who's gonna look after them ...there response time is unmatched....-most private operators like bharti...never compromise on quality...you go their site ...you will find links to technology partners...all of them reputed...no Huawei!!! there-the great grand tender of bsnl abhi tak court ke chakkar laga raha hai...-recently my friend got a bsnl bb..256Rs plan..he is not able to check his usage non of the avail. links avail.. are working...sdo tells he will get the link in first bill...local HL no. is not received by anyone..main dataone HL-no help-----typical BSNL

haider bhaiBSNL is not privately owned... their employees have job security with daily tea and samosa...whereas airtel fires anyone who is idle.... thats y the difference... but if BSNL goes ahead with its IPO and is infact run by a private organization... Airtel and other better run for their life...So it comes down to IFs & Buts.... Right now we are better off with airtel...My friends who play online games with me have BSNL BBand their latency keeps on changing by good 150ms in one day... lots of dropped packets... BSNL doesnt have good support staff right now...

@kyrl

bhai jaan ...bsnl mein dum to hai...but as you cannot change the government you cannot change bsnl...

bsnl is not the same bsnl everywhere...in south they provide very good service...customer support and everything...if you see tha AP bsnl site its better the main bsnl site...and you can see then see the upe bsnl site

UP East Circle Lucknow

http://www.ap.bsnl.co.in/

monopoly of any kind is bad for the consumers..competition is good...companies like reliance and airtel have made a standard....airtels lifetime revolution....ril's ril-ril free calling....ideas better vas ...better tariffs from pvt. fiirms makes bsnl lower their rates tooo........

you are spot on brother....private companies have made standards...."South BSNL being better" y doesnt that surprise me...Lessons to be taken by north..

Back