Airtel Static IP - Setup Guidance

90% of GPON issues can be solved if people get their own ONU and clone the GPON SN, PLOAM, MAC and VLAN ID at correct places.
ISPs lock down these gateways/routers to save on customer support costs. Don't get G7. You will be at the mercy of firmware updates and TP-Link is the last company on this planet when it comes to trust.
Get G3 V1 or V2 as those have newer firmwares already available and hence safer. Gold Tier is VSOL V2802RH which you can contact @anmolbhard004 or via alibaba link. You need Green APC version of it.

@gayad The XC220-G3v is one of a foolproof ONTs, but I have no idea if that supports Airtel or Jio, as mine is bricked from firmware update. You might need to get a ONU and a router to get even more control and performance, as Wi-Fi 6 ONTs are hella expensive. The XX230v ONT is 6999+ at ltonlinestore.com, which is an AX1800 standard ONU. For that price AX3000, or even AX5400 Wi-Fi routers are available, with 160MHz Spectrum Width, increasing the throughput speeds to 2402Mbps and beyond at 5GHz.
As for the errors, try to change the DNS at your PC and check again. It could be a DNS issue.
The G7 has more modern firmware than the G3, but is limited to some advance firmwares. I have seen some forum members complaining about the Static IP not working with G7, that's why I asked to consult with the members before purchase. DHCP and PPPoE though 100% works.
I would suggest G3 v2 or v1 (if you can find one) for that. It has working firmwares and not "fake 05" unlike the G7.

Really appreciate the help guys!
@IfranAli under Ethernet Properties IPv4, I have a Static IP and all that, but DNS server fields are blank.
So should I put the Primary DNS number from my Routers Page over there? I've seen some use 8:8:8:8 or 1:1:1:1.
Apologies for the basic questions, I am not that knowledgeable in this domain.

@akshay71 @IfranAli Yooo this is such a PITA is there any company that just offers BS free services anymore? lol
XC220-G3v is all on one, but not tested with Airtel Static IP.
G7 + Nice router works, I'll need to read some Static IP posts for Airtel.
But Akshay are there widespread issues with G7?
I am trying to find a G3 but I only see it on shady ass websites.
And even though Static IP thing is done, the Nokia is locked to trash.

Phew, what a PITA.

@IfranAli alright Boss! In my Status WAN, its something like 117.96. .. ..
Alternate DNS the same as well or empty?
[Please bear with the newb :p]
I also talked to the local airtel guy he told my Gateway is Delhi.
Can I put those numbers here? Idk what's safe or not.

@IfranAli No more getting errors. Everything is stable now. 🍻

Haven't got a call back from Local Tech about the Config Locks on my Nokia Router.
Meanwhile that shits getting sorted ...

@tr1k0N4 confirmed G7 works with Airtel StaticIP
What's your setup like rn?
Any recommendations for a good pairing with the G7 fam?
I'll be using the 200/200 Plan. Mostly LAN ethernet.
I want to setup a NAS soon and some Smart home stuff. Game server hosting. Plex Server?
I'll be doing another PC build to add to my CG Workstation for this sort of 24/7 usage.
Will be ordering both G7 & (?) by tonight/tomorrow.

Back