Airtel V-Fiber (VDSL) - Link Drop & Other Issues [HELP]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 63558
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 381
  • Views Views 153,931
Upload is same as before, 5.2 Mbps. My download is now capped to 40 Mbps as well. Anyway I won't be using it frequently as before. My primary connection from a local ISP doesn't have any FUP :)

I am not having any issues with DSL drop but my LAN port goes off for like 30 seconds due to which I lose connection on my PC. Tried every port but the problem persists and Airtel engineer's are so untrained they come and blame my ethernet wire
Hey This same problem occur to me.. Did you got fix? If yes Plz tell me

In your modem, select Basic on the left, LAN under that, should default to DHCPv4 server, under where it says DHCP server, you should see Primary and secondary DNS, change those to the Google DNS IPs.

So my Huawei router is on its last legs. It worked well for 9-10 months but now the wifi signal randomly disappears and takes 5-10 mins to recover sometimes or a restart. Tried everything from firmware upgrade to factory reset but the issue persists. Lodged a complaint and got a call back from an engineer. I categorically told him I want a huawei or D-Link but he says they have not been in stock since 3 months. He said he got a binatone from the store and now I'm dreading the link issues reported in this thread.

Back