Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

I think you can change if you have enough balance . ( shown in right in airtel app)

2nd time this week and airtel ftth is down again in Chandigarh.(today there was no message received)

can anyone tell me why is there so much downtime happening now a days? It used to work fine from last 10 years (adsl / vdsl era) but now downtime have become airtels hobby now

So i have read a few reddit posts about high ping issues with airtel xstream in patna,i am currently getting 100-150 ping in valorant ,which is def annoying,anyone who got a solution to this or what should i ask the the customer care guys to do as they are not really coming up with any solution

what should i ask the the customer care guys to do as they are not really coming up with any solution
People here are in touch of direct engineers who are handling this issue, its better to contribute to them. Few people have got it done while for few its still Work In Progress. I am sure, the issue will be fixed in next 1-2 months for everyone.

Does someone have any lead about xstream in Patna Sahib area?
I have seen 3 DP boxes near my home now.
I have also contacted local vendors and one of them said that the booking will start in a week.
Although I got a message today from Airtel saying that their representative will contact and have also given a number but they are not picking up the call.

Back