Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

@imdarkray man clear our doubts.

If the connection is in the name of any company. we can claim the GST amount back when we file the taxes for that company.
About the plans, you can see they provide static IP with 300Mbps and above plans. Also, there are some bluejeans, Kaspersky, and Google workspace licenses- these are based on different plans.

Other than that, about the routing, I also wanted to know if it's different. That's why I asked anyone to share their current Gateway and IP pool in Patna.

A friend of mine from Patna reported gateway to be lucknow only, Ip pool 122.163.xxx.xx

Also the ip assigned and Gateway are in the near pool.
Ip: 223.226.x.x
Gateway: 223.235.31.255

Even i am getting near pool just as you. My ip and gateway also starts with 223 series (cg-nated)

If the connection is in the name of any company. we can claim the GST amount back when we file the taxes for that company.
About the plans, you can see they provide static IP with 300Mbps and above plans. Also, there are some bluejeans, Kaspersky, and Google workspace licenses- these are based on different plans.

Other than that, about the routing, I also wanted to know if it's different. That's why I asked anyone to share their current Gateway and IP pool in Patna.
if i am correct you can't claim input tax on services rather it will just show tax paid as gst on ur gstin

@isp007
I think we can claim input credit on internet bills. mobile bills etc as long as it's for the company use.

Not eligible list:

The last individual bill I had, shows this:

bbtax.png

So If I am not wrong, in case of 100Mbps plan, I can claim 133.04 rs.

Hello everyone,
I am from Kumhrar area(more specifically Bhagwat Nagar). Would I be able to get a connection? Does anyone have any contact number or should I directly put up a connection request?

Back