Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

@yougotmehere We are discussing for Patna users. And here we all have almost same experience with pings and speed. Differs only by local operator service. Your airtel ping surely has some issue. The ping to Mumbai is quite high, even higher than Singapore- which suggests you have issue with your own local network.
As per core service experience, you can call or escalate the issue of high ping to servers to Airtel Cc. They will followup and change the routing. They would made sure you get the best optimised route for the server you have mentioned. In other side, Jio will always come up with same response- we are working on your request and do nothing. There is no comparison of Airtel Xstream fiber to Jio fiber. As per what I have seen, the only issue Customers have faced with Airtel, is with some local operator and area wise fiber cut by other local competitors.

Today i saw a very funny thing
The cable that they used to provide me connection was spliced(divided into three parts) into a black box
what they did was used my cable to provide connection to others in the neighbour and they have also hanged their ad board on my gate Now i doubt those who have given extra charge for their cable their cable will be also used to provide connection to others

@Achintya.4337 I can feel you. I paid 2k extra for fiber in advance and the day when they were doing the cabling, two people opted after seeing the work. They got the connection same day without paying any extra charge from the cable I paid for. It made me furious, but I wanted peace of mind so didn't bother to argue as long as my connection is not interrupted. Chill.

Can anyone open command prompt and ping to valorant mumbai servers with the following commands and share the results.

ping 99.83.136.104
tracert 99.83.136.104
nslookup 99.83.136.104

I have a Airtel xStream broadband. On Feb 1, i made a request for static IP. My static IP is assigned from Airtel but they don't know how to configure that in my router. Now its 8th of march but it is still not configured into my router. I must have made a least 10 complaints in between these days but they close my issue without any resolution. The local technicians have no idea how to do it. Whenever i call customer care they would either says to wait 4 hours or they would make me talk to any technician (most of the time someone named Raghav) who will say to wait for the callback and restart my GPON router. Airtel Patna team is a freaking team of noobs. I am very much frustrated. One more thing, i don't know wtf they messed up but my internet was also down for 20 days continuously. It was only fixed when i directly contacted the local technician who is responsible for connection issues. And also the ping is horrible is some major AAA games. Like Apex Legends.

Last edited:
Call customer care and ask them to do it. Its Rs 99+tax per month. But believe me don't do it. You will just suffer. Airtel Patna team is freaking team of fools who don't have any high level knowledge of internet. They even don't have any idea about static IP and its uses. Not to mention customer care team. You got the point. I am frustrated.

But believe me don't do it. You will just suffer.
Actually I'm using Jiofiber and neither am I in Patna. Was just enquiring about the prices. Here the routing changes often due to which ping is at times 50ms and some other time it's 100+. So just thought about talking to them for a static IP if it can solve the ping issue.

Back