Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

@mordfustang why not try eronet? A friend of mine plays csgo with me from patna only using eronet, gets ping like 35ms in csgo to mumbai servers.

I am getting strange results googling eronet. Can you plz post a link?

I would suggest you to go to their office and do tracert yourself using their connection. You can take your laptop and do the ping intensive work and see if it is working well and good.
My friend played with me for 2 months on this broadband, getting no ping spikes and packet loss.

Can anybody help me they took charge of rs 500 more for extra wire which was also wasted they said 50m wire will be needed but under 100m the connection was done

As far as I recall airtel doesn't charge for wiring instead just decline to give a connection if the house is far but earlier they used to charge rs 8 per meter after 100m. Still I don't know about the current terms. You can complain to airtel and if you are from lco city , lco will refund you but personally I think that might ruin your relationship with lco.

My house came under 100m but they told first only that 50m wire will also cost that's why they cost after they said that the wire is enough after adding to it but they still charged rs 500 . I had complained to airtel

When I'm trying to change my plan from 799 to 499 it is saying your new validity is 0 days what to do can anybody solve it

Back