Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

Airtel response on Bihar customer's high ping issue:
--------------------
Warm greetings from airtel!

Thank you for your email dated 31st May 2021, regarding high ping related concern for your airtel account number **********.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We understand how upsetting this must be and appreciate your patience in this matter.

Asper your telephonic discussion on ********** with the undersigned dated 31st May 2021, this is to inform you that as confirmed by the concerned team all ports and parameters are working fine and it will take 3 months to create the server.

Further, we request you to kindly wait write us back after 3 months so that needful can be done.

--------------------

According to them they are setting up server in Lucknow and Bihar. Lucknow will take 2 months and Patna 3 months.

no both will work
No. Since end 2020, they changed the policy. Now the prime subscription will stop as soon as you downgrade the Airtel plan.
I had installed the connection in Jan 2020 in Bangalore, at that time my prime subscription was working even after downgrading the plan. but here in Patna, I got connection in Jan 2021 and after downgrading the plan, the prime stopped working.

@imdarkray congrats man, youre going to get lower pings. BTW there are servers in lucknow already, no?

@nishantt6969 3 months are too long. I am also confused by his statement. But our gateway ping is more than 40ms. So his statement is somehow justified.

@Aaditya Landline services are not started in Bihar. You will have to wait for that. You will be notified via SMS as soon as it's live. This is what I have been told by Airtel representatives.

No. Since end 2020, they changed the policy. Now the prime subscription will stop as soon as you downgrade the Airtel plan.
I had installed the connection in Jan 2020 in Bangalore, at that time my prime subscription was working even after downgrading the plan. but here in Patna, I got connection in Jan 2021 and after downgrading the plan, the prime stopped working.
i dont know after 2021 i asked cc for it in november 2020 till that time its working

Back