Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

Airtel response on Bihar customer's high ping issue:
--------------------
Warm greetings from airtel!

Thank you for your email dated 31st May 2021, regarding high ping related concern for your airtel account number **********.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We understand how upsetting this must be and appreciate your patience in this matter.

Asper your telephonic discussion on ********** with the undersigned dated 31st May 2021, this is to inform you that as confirmed by the concerned team all ports and parameters are working fine and it will take 3 months to create the server.

Further, we request you to kindly wait write us back after 3 months so that needful can be done.

--------------------

According to them they are setting up server in Lucknow and Bihar. Lucknow will take 2 months and Patna 3 months.
Nice.. Let's see . they told me the same thing that they're setting up the servers in Patna as they have around 15K customers but they didn't disclose the ETA even after asking.. Let's hope for good.

@dvn880 then you are lucky. or maybe Airtel has again changed the policies. They change their bundle policies very frequently.

@Md Faraz Yeah. the same thing they had told me at the start of this month- 3 months and that too in writing.

@Aaditya ARP - Advance Rental Plan- kind of prepaid.

Ohhh the amount which you pay on installation means I paid rs 2829 ARP prepaid

Anyone else facing slow speed and packet loss in Patna?

Last edited:
@imdarkray @mordfustang please do check one thing, configure next dns for your router(basically use next dns) and then try playing csgo and valorant. I have checked it, dont know how but pings are reduced by 5-8ms.

Back