Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband in Patna/Bihar

Man I wanted to be moved out of this kolkata gateway even tho pings are good, because everything loads up for kolkata in Bengali like most web pages are defualted to Bengali language so I have to use VPN to search for language settings and then change the settings while on Bengali version the default Facebook loads in Bengali. Many times Google is defaulted to Bengali language whenver search for something around your place on Google shit comes up for kolkata and even adverts everywhere are in Bengali and many more stuff like this so it's just not good.

@Megatron123 what about Google and Cloudflare DNS (8.8.8.8 and 1.1.1.1) ping?

Man I wanted to be moved out of this kolkata gateway even tho pings are good, because everything loads up for kolkata in Bengali like most web pages are defualted to Bengali language so I have to use VPN to search for language settings and then change the settings while on Bengali version the default Facebook loads in Bengali. Many times Google is defaulted to Bengali language whenver search for something around your place on Google shit comes up for kolkata and even adverts everywhere are in Bengali and many more stuff like this so it's just not good.
lol Yes. Now I see Bengali ads in yt on my Tv.

Today is 14th July they said that they will shift all the connection but till now Lucknow gateway don't know what they are doing Excitel is far more good

Back