Aitel Broadband v/s Mtnl Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 20,884
almost the same time for me as well... :wub:

both service sucks man.....infact is there any service that really after user experience..Its always about THEM not about US.I have used 6 services from BSNL, TATA, MTNL, DIAL UP, Relience, Local cable walla and they all balence up in the negative after few months of usuage.Corporate culture or license raj...all these talk of privatization is crap...nothing has changed over tha past ten years...I started with Dial up around 1998 and after eight years and changing 6 ISP's..I still get the same usual problem of frequent disconnections, slow speeds, biling poroblems etc etc etc...i have three ISP providers now and all went dead yesterday :(Its better to surf in Uganda with a dial-up, then to browse it in the HOPES of a better service in India.Im packing my bags :D

QUOTE(max @ Nov 23 2006, 10:25 PM) [snapback]69509[/snapback]
heh...which 3 connections are you using Sunil?
[/b]

Quite a lot.....its seems at frst..but it goes down together..I have switched to MTNL both triband and local plus to my cable wallah...but all three went dead...now after a lot of r&d and innumerable phone calls...and a chance of luck..im back on track

Guess in the age of global village..so far yet so close talk ...You are on your own..when your ferry starts sinking :D

hmmm....poll show 56 to 28 in favour of mtnl......i wonder wud the results hv been same if this thread had been in the airtel section???........or there more (active) mtnl users than airtel on this forum........?

Airtel is definately better for UL users and me being a UL user.. I voted for Airtel.

i forgot wot i voted for :lol: :lol: :lol:.........waise both airtel and mtnl had their plus pts ........but since mtnl has also reduced its speeds i wud now say airtel is the best isp.

u're an exception...u're always getting good speeds....pata nahi kya chakkar hai :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:...

Back