Aitel Broadband v/s Mtnl Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 20,884
QUOTE(jayesh @ Jul 4 2006, 07:13 PM) [snapback]55049[/snapback]
i think you will find that mtnl has locked up gh forever. They have implemented clid in the backend meaning if your account is xyz .. it is mapped to your telephone no .. only account xyz orignating from your tele no will login .. any thing else will not work. For eg u have any other valid id too .. it wont login from your tele no but only the one it is mapped too
[/b]
Lolz how can you say that.
I am here in delhi and from last 10 days i havn't login from my account even once. ;)
And Still i am using internet.
Don't you see the type of connection mentioned in my profile. :P

Its called 1 2 kaa 4

can u PM me details abt ur "1 2 ka 4"we delhiites need something too if available, cant let mumbai-vaasis have all the fun

gavnit u're obviously using someone else's acc, aren't u ???if u are then i hope u hv that person's consent else ..!@#$!@#$@~!~!~@$#@ :P :P.btw i cud'nt figure out why u call it 1 2 kaa 4 ????

Sorry Dude nothing to pm about as it only works if you have a friend working in Mtnl exchange.Mtnl u r the best

ur friend might have a friend in my exchange :P just jokinSo the "lineman Raj" has returned !

hi there, What is this GH and 1, 2 ka 4 you guys are talking about?You guys may know better about MTNL's and Triband's services and I'd love to know which is better or whether both are good, but in terms of cost-value Airtel's 256 kbps plans cost twice those of MTNL's and the ones costing like MTNL's have ridiculous hours/MB limits. MTNL looks better for a true broadband connection at around Rs. 500.

airtel said they will call me back when they arrive in my area. its 3 months now and still no news from airtel. Till then MTNL hi Sahi hai

Back