Aitel Broadband v/s Mtnl Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter krish_88
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 96
  • Views Views 20,884
U can't say that coz at night ( from around 10:30-11:00) i start getting speeds of 256kbps. So its much better than than the NU plan. and also now there are no limts hence its GH :P :D :P :D

i never kne that double speed starts at 10:30 n stays till 11man that's coolwaitin when it comes to mum

LOL :lol:i think somethings up with hotmail. they are doing something because of which i am unable to login. are you guys unable to open the webpage or unable to login? i noticed they have changed something. when you click on sign in it goes to login.live.com and something.have no problems with yahoo and gmail. :)

arre nahin what i meant was its start between 10:30pm and 11:00pm and remains till morning. dunno exactly how long. i'll tell u that 2morow. thats when i'll find out too :D :D.

cool.watin for mtnl for complete u/l or airtel to come

Lucky you i also live in delhi and before taking up the Mtnl Broaband ConnectionI enquired to Airtel about availability but they said not yet.Just love there 699 plan too good mate.

@Viralbug: Well, in the middle Gmail begam working, and this forum stopped loading. Now the forum loads and Gmail doesn't. Hotmail and Yahoo! Mail not working. Nothing wrong with the sites, though. Some messup with MTNL - I'm able to access quite a few sites via proxys.@gavnit: I'd have taken Airtel too, but they really don't have that great a spread in Delhi. 2-3 months, they'd told me, but hasn't virtualised. MTNL's in a completely different dimension when it comes to response time.

I am too getting the same problem from yesterday.Anyone having the problem kindly complain it on 1504 so that they could take action on it more sooner.

hmm its strange how can ur isp effect the loading of only a few particular sites while load other sites perfectly ????

Back