All India Launch on Nov.14th????

• Thread starter Thread starter ksiva_1979
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 12,680
Yes. They told before Alagiri problem. Also they told they are going to start a Sport Channel
SUN SPORTS.
But i think, now DMK will not allow them to start these channels.

They have license for 20 channels , but only 15 channels are in AIR so they can start remaining 5 channels any time , no one can stop them.

I think they might start a new service on that day..............:thumb:

I think their "Thenavattu" Movie is Releasing...:wall:
Another Crap Movie like Kadhalil Vizhunden...

Dont know why Sun Tv buying such crap movies...

Their next movie is S M S , again by Jeeva:wall:

Hi Karthik

Even i thought the same.But their new move is gonna release on 21.11.08 (Not sure about it).I am sure that their new move is not gonna release on 14th nov.

Hi Karthik

Even i thought the same.But their new move is gonna release on 21.11.08 (Not sure about it).I am sure that their new move is not gonna release on 14th nov.

S Arun Thenavettu is only releasing only on 21.11.08.

Source : 'Thenavattu' Storms Box Office on Nov 21

So what is on 14th?! any one saw the Ad said by Siva?! i didn't... :huh: ... what the ad reads out ...?!

Adhu adhu-nu soluringale, adhu edhu-pa sikirama solungathalaiya vedichidumpola irruku :cry:ayoo ayooo

I am frequently now seeing an ad on kalaignar tv for Ethriroli Naal Yedu...........i think DMK is no longer interested in carrying their party paper with Murasoli and thats the reason they are coming up with this party newspaper............but i believe the ad coming in sun tv might be some thing might create some thing special for its viewers..........

Yes. They told before Alagiri problem. Also they told they are going to start a Sport Channel
SUN SPORTS.
But i think, now DMK will not allow them to start these channels.

You are 100% Right.
I remember them telecasting the India - Ireland matches Live in Sun News, with the Logo as Sun Sports... :thumb:with Crap Tamil Commentary:@

Bit News: Sun Tv also tried aquiring the Nimbus Television, before their Family Problem.
But Now they Cant aquire even Win TV:D

Back