All India Launch on Nov.14th????

• Thread starter Thread starter ksiva_1979
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 12,680
You are 100% Right.
I remember them telecasting the India - Ireland matches Live in Sun News, with the Logo as Sun Sports... :thumb:with Crap Tamil Commentary:@

Bit News: Sun Tv also tried aquiring the Nimbus Television, before their Family Problem.
But Now they Cant aquire even Win TV:D

They are not mad to aquire Win TV

Win TV., no chance.. they are crap channel wasting an TP., they could have given Wintv as a local channel (only in local cable).,But may be another FM Radio station??? as they have some more licesence left on Radio broadcast.

Guys,Just to clarify, I said about Sun Tv's InCapability after losing the ties with DMK, that they cant even buy a Crap Channel, like Win Tv.Hope all understood correctly.:huh:Some replies , make me think, that u thought , sun tv tried aquiring WIN tv and Failed.Thats not the matter:huh:

Guys,Just to clarify, I said about Sun Tv's InCapability after losing the ties with DMK, that they
cant even buy a Crap Channel, like Win Tv.Hope all understood correctly.:huh:Some replies , make me think, that u thought , sun tv tried aquiring WIN tv and Failed.hats not the matter:huh:

Karthik Sun Tv bought Red FM which is the big fm station in other Metro's after fallout with DMK only.

Guys,
Just to clarify, I said about Sun Tv's InCapability after losing the ties with DMK, that they
cant even buy a Crap Channel, like Win Tv.
Hope all understood correctly.:huh:
Some replies , make me think, that u thought , sun tv tried aquiring WIN tv and Failed.
Thats not the matter:huh:

DMK may depends SUN TV but SUN TV growth is not depend on DMK. Why Kalaignar TV is unable to beat SUN?

DMK may depends SUN TV but SUN TV growth is not depend on DMK. Why Kalaignar TV is unable to beat SUN?

Kalaignar TV is a 1.5 Years Old Child, Born in a Royal Family.
It will take some time, for it to grow.

Sun Tv is also a Grandson from Royal Family, But It is existing for 14 Years..
And Sun TV has reached the masses , thru New Films with Good Quality and Soaps.
But Can any one say, they didnt use Politics , any time?

If DMK rule, goes till 2011 , with Congress ruling in Central.

No doubt Kalaignar will reach masses, if not through Soaps, But thru new movies....

But I dont want that to happen, personally.:(

I want Media and Politics to maintain a distance, always:cool2:

P.S. I think we are going offtopic.

Has anyone noticed the TAM ratings for the Diwali Weekend , Chandramukhi got 4th place in TAM rating all over India , Billa Didn't even manage to be in top100.

Back