All India Launch on Nov.14th????

• Thread starter Thread starter ksiva_1979
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 12,680
Whatever comes on November 14th , I dont care.. As I am going to Vaaranam Aayiram in MayaJaal.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Me too, i have semester Exam on Nov 14th:cry:, so i dont care about this. :dance:

Whatever comes on November 14th , I dont care.. As I am going to Vaaranam Aayiram in MayaJaal.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
For this movie so much of hype is created ...............i am waiting for the movie result with the public..........one thing for sure i think it will do well in b and c section when compared to a section of the crowd.............

For this movie so much of hype is created ...............i am waiting for the movie result with the public..........one thing for sure i think it will do well in b and c section when compared to a section of the crowd.............

Yes , VA will be success only in A centers,.

This are city based movies and these things will be like by the people who are in cities......even in cities those who are in the age group of above 50 wont like these kind of movies........in b & C centres people prefer to watch either family type movies or village based movies but not parsh city based love story music.........

This are city based movies and these things will be like by the people who are in cities......even in cities those who are in the age group of above 50 wont like these kind of movies........in b & C centres people prefer to watch either family type movies or village based movies but not parsh city based love story music.........

one bad news , Gautham and Hariis Jeyaraj have parted aways , so hereafter Gautham will not work with Harris , for more visit behindwoods website.

No idea., what was it? I saw some ad yesterday "Price hike is everywhere", so other one says "Wait till 14th", may be any SUPER MARKET by SUN NETWORK :wall:

Super Market by Sun Network...........thats surprising but where are they going to start:hysterical:

Back