All India Launch on Nov.14th????

• Thread starter Thread starter ksiva_1979
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 12,680
Some times happens with every body and every where..........whether it is cricket commentry or mega serial or any other things too..............:thumb:

....If DMK withdraws from Center, Congress Govt will FALL,losing 38 Seats.....

I couldn't understand the 38 seat math. What is that?

I couldn't understand the 38 seat math. What is that?

DMK Alliance has a Total of 39 + 1[ Pondicherry] in TN LokSabha.
If, they withdraw support for congress, Congress will lose 40 Seats in their Count and they will lose the majority by 10-20 Seats[ From 1/2 majority] and So, The Govt will Collapse....
The similiar situation is there in TamilNadu where, Congress has 34 Seats in TN Assembly, and If they withdraw, the Govt will Collapse leaving way to Jaya, who is going to win the Upcoming elections, whenver It is....
People are fed with this Govt all over, Because acute Powe Cuts 3 Hours to 12 Hours in many places in TN and also the Law and Order and Price Hike in all essential items ranging from petrol to food items and vegeatables.:cry:

I dont understand still the govt has not decreased the petrol prices as now the crude oil is down below $50/barrel.........

DMK Alliance has a Total of 39 + 1[ Pondicherry] in TN LokSabha.
If, they withdraw support for congress, Congress will lose 40 Seats in their Count and they will lose the majority by 10-20 Seats[ From 1/2 majority] and So, The Govt will Collapse....
The similiar situation is there in TamilNadu where, Congress has 34 Seats in TN Assembly, and If they withdraw, the Govt will Collapse leaving way to Jaya, who is going to win the Upcoming elections, whenver It is....
People are fed with this Govt all over, Because acute Powe Cuts 3 Hours to 12 Hours in many places in TN and also the Law and Order and Price Hike in all essential items ranging from petrol to food items and vegeatables.:cry:

Of the 40 seats you mention, don't you think Cong and PMK might have atleast half a seat between them? :confused:

Thats why I said, Congress will lose by 10-20 Seats.Among the 40 Congress has only 7 Seats I think, max.Others are PMK -- Will Not Support Congress if DMK Withdraws Communists -- Already against Congress, So they will withdraw...So Considering this Congress will lose 25-30 Seats from TN for Sure.And will collapse by 10-15 Seats for Sure.ADMK doesnt have a Single Seat in Lok Sabha.. Shame Shame Puppy Shame:wall::wall::wall:

Thats why I said, Congress will lose by 10-20 Seats.
Among the 40 Congress has only 7 Seats I think, max.
Others are PMK -- Will Not Support Congress if DMK Withdraws
Communists -- Already against Congress, So they will withdraw...

So Considering this Congress will lose 25-30 Seats from TN for Sure.
And will collapse by 10-15 Seats for Sure.

ADMK doesnt have a Single Seat in Lok Sabha.. Shame Shame Puppy Shame:wall::wall::wall:

DMK - 16
Cong - 10
PMK - 6
MDMK - 4
CPM - 2
CPI - 2

PMK has snapped the ties with DMK and is now with Cong. Communists and MDMK had voted against the govt last time too. The govt didn't fall then.

DMK's 16 won't be enough to dislodge the Cong from power.

DMK - 16
Cong - 10
PMK - 6
MDMK - 4
CPM - 2
CPI - 2

PMK has snapped the ties with DMK and is now with Cong. Communists and MDMK had voted against the govt last time too. The govt didn't fall then.

DMK's 16 won't be enough to dislodge the Cong from power.

2 of the MDMK MP is are with DMK.

pl administrator of this forum,ask all the forum member dont discus ay political matter,this dth forum so pllllllllllllllllllllleassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeedont discuss apart from formu matter :huh::O:@

Back