Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

No, it would be adjusted in future "purchases" - but if no future purchases ever - I guess its a good question what they would do. Maybe if you try to cancel they may ask you to pay :|

But yes EMI is the reason. Many cards have changed T&C in recent times to include EMI not eligible for cashback (apart from things like rent, wallet loads etc) - but till a transaction is converted to EMI - they are not able to identify, hence cashback may be given. I am in the same situation with my SBI card - which I dont use much, when I called to ask why my 183 rs cashback was not credited, thats what they told me that some 200+ negative is the cashback which will be adjusted with future purchases. Now, I dont use the card that much - so need to see.

I should be paying more attention to my statements as this card has been my primary CC for a long time now. I almost never check it.

Reactions: SVK
i mean it seems fine if you do not use emi feature of the card? plus you do get a proper mailer with cashback details. and you know how much you spend so you can tell the least amount of cashback you should be getting right (1% with zero shopping from Amazon)?

Un7akdj.jpg

Got the monthly email. It would be sweet to see a breakdown.

Back