Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

I had emailed about negative points. I got reply from ICICI that its due to EMI conversion. After I earn more reward points (by spending more I guess), it would become positive.

I missed the cc bill payment date and got a late fee of 1000 and interest of 2000 plus GST. Asked them to reverse as it was missed first time they refused. Asked them to cancel the card. HDFC has reversed the charges many time they are not even willing to do it once.

Bill was 35k, i am spending around 20k per month on the card and they still cant waive off the charge one time.

Irrespective of the fact that icici has not reversed and hdfc has reversed. I personally would suggest you to add a bit more discipline in tracking your outstanding and pay even before statement generation date. Since apparently it's not the first time.

For HDFC i added auto debit to avoid this, i missed ICICI payment because i bought a new phone and did not get notification from ICICI app as after upgrading i wasnt logged in.

I missed my due date once on icici hpcl card as i didn't receive text msg for payment in that particular month and somehow they gave me grace period for 2 or 3 days automatically. I received a text msg that i missed my payment date and seeing my track record a grace is given.

Back