Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card

Yeah, that’s odd is what I meant. Surcharge is added separately and appears as a different charge.

I disputed a transaction a few months back. I was using the card in an area with spotty network. The first transaction showed as failed on the POS, so did it again. Received two messages for debit after a few hours. Got an interim credit within 24 hours and the final resolution came in 20 days. Process was pretty smooth. Just one 10 min call to the support team, and it was done.

Reactions: SVK
lol. left control key on keyboard has started malfunctioning. managed to pick a keyboard on Amazon. but icici is not sending otp lol. what a weird situation.

I am (too) late to the party. Applied today after postponing it for years. Even yesterday I almost submitted the application.

Today, I tried to call my bank (Axis) for a change in card type. Except for a technical glitch on their end, everything went through. I have two Axis cards with no offers. One is a business card. So, I could understand that it will not have any offers.

A few minutes later, someone from ICICI called and asked me when I will complete and submit the application for Amazon ICICI card. Out of frustration, I just filled the online form and submitted it and did video kyc after a while.

Got an approval email and SMS, a few hours later. Got the last 4 digit of the card that got added to Amazon as well. Awaiting further details.

Looks like a RuPay variant is on the works. Already, this card seems to occupy 28% of all credit cards for ICICI. If RuPay variant comes up, more usage by the existing users. Already, a lot of users are turning to other cards for cash backs. So, RuPay will bring some of them back.

Also, more banking partners may join hands, I am not sure how that will work out. The whole system may become similar to OneCard, then. Anyway, users are likely to get a choice in the near future.

Anyway, I don’t like the iMobile app. Either too slow or too sensitive to clicks. So, sticking to Amazon app for now to manage the card and to see the transactions.

Back