Another good reason why Apple iOS devices should be avoided...

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 64
  • Views Views 11,739
i am pretty sure that i would not pay for another Apple product. but in the end, it would be hard to take on wife. she seems to be interested in an Android Tablet. lets see if i can save myself from buying another macbook.

iPod, iPhone and Mackbook are different products if am not mistaken..

agree .. but all are Apple itself .. and they were pretty costly when they launched at initial stage .. now they are very popular ...

My point is you posted a link which compares iPhone Os with Android.I too know iPod stands far ahead in the race of music players.I would definitely go with iPod if am thinking of getting a portable music player.But, I will buy an iPhone, just for the sake of having one. It's morely a style statement.And Mackbook, that's certainly for the folks who want serious quality and a hassle free experience with their machine,morely for professional use.

there you will find many Apple fan boys .... many reviews are pro apple ...

there you will find many Apple fan boys .... many reviews are pro apple ...

I find Apple Fanboys to be more tolerable than others. Fandroids are mostly geeks who will talk about some obscure phone GPU/CPU speed and do everything to defend their Android phone. No insult meant to those people. But I have some friends who have gone to great lengths to prove that their phone is superior to iPhone. All I do is just smile and laugh maniacally inside me :)

Back