Apple iPhone 15

The original cable that came with the box. It is kind of braided.
The charger is placed at my desk, hence I do not need a longer cable.

I got the Spigen 35W, it is very small, even smaller than original 20W.
Charging speeds is about 1h, I get to around 96 which is good enough for the whole day.

Last edited:
@anmolbhard004 the Apple 2M cable is very expensive Rs 2999 and not worth the money IMO. It was made primarily for laptop charging.

Instead select something from Anker like their 100W cables that went on sale last year (thanks @Sushubh for the tip) and I bought 2 of them. Spigen or other well known brand like Amazon Basics (I have had a good experience) will also do. Stay away from the cheap Chinese crap as they last <1 year per my experience and there are doubts whether they can accept a fast charger.

This one: Anker Type C to Type C 100W Flow Cable, 6ft Black, Powerline III

Last edited:
@Chip got the cable you recommended for rs 1300 now selling for 8k lol

Anker 643 Usb-C To Usb-C 100W 3Ft, Usb 2.0 Type-C Fast Charging Cable For Tablet, Laptop, Smartphone (Mint Green) : Amazon.in: Computers & Accessories

its pretty good samsung is charging well

although the cable was pretty packed
dont know why anker providded a white cable organizer with a black cable ?

do you think its fake??

@Sushubh have you ever faced this?

Igt0qWb.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
most of the anker cables i got were shorter in length so did not come with the strap. anker cables are very high quality so it is unlikely they are fake. you would have noticed the quality degradation.

@anmolbhard004 I got the 6 ft long ones and they came with a grey coloured velcro strap with Anker printed on it. Bought them last Aug.

These are just cosmetic changes so not to worry about the colour. :) Anker stuff is some of the best you can get. As for the pricing you see now it's for an seller imported piece and that too green hence expensive. I paid just 699 for 2..which is a superb deal.

@Rickysin yes, battery replacements come in anywhere between 2-4 years post purchase. It's a rule of the thumb and given there are different usage patterns for each individual it will be difficult for any phone maker to accurately predict how long the battery will last. Keep an eye on the battery capacity and that will be a good indicator of how quickly it is depleting. Apple suggests replacing batteries once capacity is <80%.

So I met a friend today who is quite unhappy with the iPhone 15 Pro. The phone heats up a lot and the photos come out blurry. In comparison, my 13 Pro’s photos under the same conditions were so much better. The focus, colors and the overall sharpness.

Is anyone else facing the same issues?

I have 15 Pro as well, experienced none of the above issues. Battery life also goes on for a day or 0.8 of it during heavy use.

Back