Apple Keynote: September 1 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,664
it's on!

Live Apple fall 2010 event coverage – gdgt live

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Apple ipod shuffle get buttons.
apple ipod nano gets a multi-touch display. it is a shuffle with a screen now.
apple ipod touch is now a copy of iPhone 4 without the phone part. 400 USD for the 64GB edition. great value for money deal.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

no matter how much i dislike the apple ecosystem... the last two are amazing products.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

apple ipod classic is dead. or not upgraded. not sure if it is being discontinued totally.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

apple itunes 10 launched today.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

apple launches ping inside itunes. it is a social network for music. myspace is DEAD now!

As long as their products are sold at comparitive prices here in India, I dont think this news will be interesting for anyone in this country.

Apple products are actually priced pretty competitive these days. if you include the possible taxes and expenses related to importing them.

Apple products are actually priced pretty competitive these days. if you include the possible taxes and expenses related to importing them.

It's sad, that Apple India is nothing more than a glorified sales arm for Apple Asia. One hopes El Jobso can get Apple Retail and AppleCare down here, so we get more competitive pricing, support, and distribution. They've already gone retail in China, so I hope they get here soon.

China is likely to be a much bigger market for Apple compared to India. And of course, all their manufacturing is based in China! From what I recently heard, Foxconn is in fact launching their own retail stores to sell Apple and other branded stuff in China soon. And they are also likely to do what HTC has done. Launch their own branded products in the future.

Back