Archer c6 v2 negotiation speed

ISP
Excitel / Airtel VDSL
Hi All,
I am using 300 mbps excitel fiber plan using the optilink (₹750) ONU along with TP-Link archer ac1200 c6 nu mimo gigabit router.
Negotiation speed on Internet is coming up at 100mbps full duplex where as in advance settings it has been set at 1000mbps full duplex. Using the cat6 cable to connect ONU with internet port on tp link router.
Any help to set this issue would be hoghly appreciated.

pc to router cable is also cat 6?
oh i assume you are using wifi?

I am using onu to archer c6
Check screenshot for internet

Attachments

• 32BD7E73-A6B3-4C6A-BEF3-E3BC10EBABD1.webp
    32BD7E73-A6B3-4C6A-BEF3-E3BC10EBABD1.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 521
1606967308769.webp

just head to the settings and there is an option there somewhere, you have to meddle around and you will find it, change it to 1000mbps from 100mbps duplex (by default), i believe it will work then

I have the Optilink OP-XONT 71000 as well. The native optilink firmware will only limit to 100mbps on Excitel network. You will need to ask Excitel to update the firmware on this ONU. Following this it will get 300mbps.

I learnt this the hard-way, after doing multiple anydesk session with their customer support. This is how the web interface will look like (check the software version with yours),

YKNiBoo.png

pGGQzfu.png

Hmm. My plan appears to be updated now. I guess I would have to deal with this now.

Back