Archer c6 v2 negotiation speed

In my case the ONU was negotiating at 1000mbps as well, however the internet speed was limited to 100mbps. This was likely due a mismatch between LCO OLT and the ONU. The firmware update fixed it for me.

so the onu lists 192.168.10.1 for login. i cannot access it through the middle router which is on 192.168.0.1. do i need to connect the onu directly to my pc to access its login page?

they are already different. airtel router is on 1.1, erx is on 0.1 and excitel onu is on 10.1 at least from the label on the device.

I am guessing ONU is on bridge mode by default? If so you will need to connect directly to the ONU with a cable.

You don't need to be connected directly to the ont instead you can assign a secondary ip to you middle router if it supports most of the TP-Link router are supporting secondary ip. For further steps refer this

What do you mean airtel router and excitel onu....?
Please clarify your setup.
I assumed that you have an ONU and a router and wanted to access ONU admin panel.
If that is the case, secondary ip is the beat option.... Alias...😉

I have the Optilink OP-XONT 71000 as well. The native optilink firmware will only limit to 100mbps on Excitel network. You will need to ask Excitel to update the firmware on this ONU. Following this it will get 300mbps.

I learnt this the hard-way, after doing multiple anydesk session with their customer support. This is how the web interface will look like (check the software version with yours),

YKNiBoo.png

pGGQzfu.png
hello can you upload this firmware for us?

Back