Archer c6 v2 negotiation speed

@Sushubh
since you got both c6(fk version) and a6 (Amazon version) i believe, can you clear my doubt on which to get, this thread has confused me too much again between c6 and a6, before this i was tied in a6 v3 and a6v2. now i want to go for c6 seeing your screenshot?

I can't recommend one of the two. They are essentially the same models with minor differences.

Yeah c6 is openwrt suppoted but the 5Ghz performance is highly unstable and Speed is terribly slow when compared to stock OEM . If you are interested in openwrt go fo c7 i had good performance and no issues with openwrt on c7. If you are okay with stock OEM itself c6 itself a good choice on budget. @Lameseries

Anyone able to get the latest firmware files of the dumb onu?

I have the Optilink OP-XONT 71000 as well. The native optilink firmware will only limit to 100mbps on Excitel network. You will need to ask Excitel to update the firmware on this ONU. Following this it will get 300mbps.

I learnt this the hard-way, after doing multiple anydesk session with their customer support. This is how the web interface will look like (check the software version with yours),

YKNiBoo.png

pGGQzfu.png
Hi I'm facing the same issue with Archer A6 v3 i have the US version.

The negotiation speed is set at 100mbps. I don't know how to change.

The ONU I'm using is the GX TITANIUM 2122A( got it Excitel fiber installed on 10th march).

Also the ONU doesn't give much settings to change. I can see only ssid name and password change settings.

And ps. Should i ask the Local support to give me a non wifi ONU?

@Mp78929
Hi,
I was also facing the same issue with me newly bought TP-Link archer c6 router. You can do the following things to mitigate your issue:
1. Replace and check with a different Lan cable coming from ONU tp router. Prefer cat 5e and above.
2. Check in tp link router’s advance settings for negotiation speed and set it to 1000 mbps and save it.
3. Reset your router to factory settings.
4. If none of these settings work, call tp link’s service centre

Nothing worked for my tp link archer c6 and I went to service centre where they declared that tp link c6 US version does not support it.
Happy to help you further!!

So it has nothing do to with the ONU? Also i can't find system parameters in advance settings. I'm using router in AP Mode. Do i need to change it to router mode to change negotiation speeds?

Back