Asin- The brand ambassador for Tata Sky

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 11,700
Who is that lady Gul , Actress?:huh::SBTW, Let TS invest money in buying new trasnsponders , and adding good regional channels, instead of investing in ADS to get new customers....:@

@ karthik I like your signature:"India is Great!! For shooting in a game in Olympics -Rs 3 Crores , For Shooting Terrorists,Losing Life and Saving Country - Rs 5 lakhs!! Great India" The only differenc ein shooting in olympics and getting Rs. 3 crores and shooting the terrorist, losing life and saving country is that Olympics gold we achieved it for the 1st and regarding the pepole loosing life by shooting by terrorist happens frequently india......;)

Who is that lady Gul , Actress?:huh::S

well ,you may be knowing more than anyone in the forum about Asin as you are from madras(I dont know chennayi).Actually ,asin is lesser known in kerala itself(until she went in for tamil movies).

good one.............enjoyed you comment.......:). Certianly i prefer to have personal toilet...........no matter whether it is toilet or other things too.........:P but i dont mind using a personal toilet of other once or twice with precaution.....:P

You have enlightened me :thumbsup: I won't buy TS any more.

Just now my project manager was aking me which DTH he could buy............i had asked to go for SCV cable rather than DTH.........:thumb: and I recommended him SCV digital cable because he was not interested in shelling out Rs. 350 or more to view all the sports channels along with English Movie, News and Infotainment channels.........

Just now my project manager was aking me which DTH he could buy............i had asked to go for SCV cable rather than DTH.........:thumb: and I recommended him SCV digital cable because he was not interested in shelling out Rs. 350 or more to view all the sports channels along with English Movie, News and Infotainment channels.........

ah,cheating.You told him to go for Tata Sky for sure.

Asin In! Gul Out!

Aamir and Asin together for an ad-film.

Movies without promotion seems like a brownie without a chocolate dope. That is why before the release movies sees a lot of promotion through television soaps and reality shows. However,'Ghajini' promotions will see something new.

Till now Aamir was the only actor involved with the 'Ghajini' promotion but, now accompanying him will be his co-star Asin.

The actress has been roped in for Tata Sky's new commercial. This has been done with respect to the tie-up planned with the publicity of the movie that is steadily pacing up.

The commercial is still to go on air. This clearly means Gul Panag who plays the better half of the Aamir in the current ad film is getting replaced by Asin.

Asin In! Gul Out!

Till the saturation point of the market DTH broadcasters will spend more on ads....... I believe TS are the people who are spending a lot on ads i believe........

Back