Watched it in 3D. Great Movie. It's a better movie than Titanic Technology-wise.IMO, Titanic is still the better movie as I connected more with the story than that of Avatar.Having said that, Avatar is an awesome experience. Must be watched in 3D.

Watched in 3D. Story is standard old stuff recycled. Visuals are awesome but 3D only seems to take effect in enclosed/indoor areas, outdoor scenery looks normal... try to watch in the biggest/best screen (3d or non 3d) you can find :)

pvr ambience. minimum price 250 bucks. 3d tickets could be expensiver. :D need to decide.

I Forgot about the 250 bucks plus popcorn plus other snack shit I had spent when I experienced the awesomeness that was Avatar in 3D. :p

i guess this is a good strategy. make 3D movies. and make them good enough. anyone who really wants to see it won't care downloading it and checking it out in 2D.

Are there any IMAX theatres in NCR or is 3D the best we get?

Did any of you who watched it experience eye pain. I watched it last night and had slight eye pain. The movie itself it pretty good though, especially the second half.

Seen the movie, worth to watch at 3D halls :thumb:Never seen the graphics like this before.

Back