Do you prefer ACT fibernet if you are not able to do your work

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't Just make pre meditated statements. No one has called me till now regarding the issue. Its 12th day with no connection.

13 days gone. still no connection. Few more calls and ACT person promises, it will be done by tomorrow 100%. Based on previous experience, I am quite sure he will not keep that promise. Lets see.

Finally got the connection yesterday evening. It took 13 days from the date of application.
Quite happy with the browsing speed so far.

Dear Deviprasad Bhat,

Thank you for confirming. For future queries or concerns, SMS TC HELP to 99459 99459 from your registered number and we will be at your assistance.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet

YES WE MADE A MISTAKE. OTHER THAN Customer Care No No Other Nos revealed, because they are all mediocre including their MD, contact mail id of Nodal office and Appellate authorities were given but I believe they are dummy ids created which will be seen by the customer care only and no name of them will be reveled while responding the mail simply say nodal team, forget about Appellate, there nobody responds,

They are most cheaters that's why they charge upfront because their service and response is so horrible and customer care team has been preloaded with the word "within 24 Hrs" to answer the customer against any issue.

Pretty thing is that the employees of act fibernet are either motivated or threatened against their occupation that Not to reveal their higher ups contact details.

Really great discipline being initiated and maintained to hide their higher ups not to be approached by the customer

Last edited:
I have sent almost 20 messages "TC COM" since getting a connection one month back, ACT keeps saying I will get a follow up call, and I have not got any help till now. In the portal, when I click "My Account", it keeps saying you must log in, even though I am already logged in. I am not able to check my data usage. Even the mobile app is so bad, whenever I select my plan, it says ACT has stopped responding. This is the worst customer service I have experienced till now. This connection is totally not worth it, and my friends in Bangalore who are thinking of getting an ACT connection, I am going to advise everyone against it.

Back