Do you prefer ACT fibernet if you are not able to do your work

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Serioulsy from 3 days they were making the excuse of new Router they are installing ...But today morning when they check it was a lose connection ..No issue from Router Side.....

Because of their stupidity i suffer for 3 days.

the plot thickens

act need to stop making people pay for calling their customer care number ,they need to opt for toll free numbers ,i wish they put more effort in offering better internet packages than offering so many ways to pay their monthly bill and remind us with so many sms

Last edited:
act has become bsnl lately ,fortunately i don't have any issues so far,if i am gonna face these type of things i am gonna immediately change my isp you know just to have some peace of mind

it all depends on your area guy,my area guy was punctual and he got my connection with in two days after collecting money ,only complaint was he installed a short lan cable to save some bucks

Hi guys,

I again faced the same issue last night and finally decided to move out of ACT today..

I think if u are very sad someday and want to laugh call them and enjoy the show.

I had last night with there manger or someone and excuse was "Sir ur area doesnt seems to have electricity because of which router is not working"

So i told him My bad i have electicity in my room and whole area but ur router is not getting enough electricity out of that BESCOM fault :D.

Anyways finally i am getting out of ACT Fibernet .... Can anyone share any gud service provider for the internet service in BTM area..

look for spectranet or you broadband ,but i can't guarantee you that they will be better than act ,most of my friends in btm use act and didn't have any issue similar to yours

Hi,

I have paid an excess amount of 500 to ACT as per their wrong bill.Then I spoke with customer care regarding this for around 7 to 8 times but each time they sent the same wrong bill.Then I went to their Indiranagar branch discussed the same with manager as well as with accountant and they agreed for that and they told that they will adjust the amount in the next month,but again it did not happen.
I do not know what to do.This is a very bad experience for a customer who is using ACT connection for almost last 2 years.

Dear Raveendra,

Please share your Customer ID or registered contact number and we will get back to you.

Warm Regards,
ACT Fibernet

Back