Bandwidth usage Meters for Windows

• Thread starter Thread starter karumudi7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,807

karumudi7

ISP
AIRTEL
I need a Bandwidth usage Monitoring tool for my Windows PC.
I am using 500C plan. So have to monitor the usage time to time.

The BSNL Selfcare sites are down for most times and the updation of usage in the site will also takes time.

I have DU meter but I feel it was showing wrong usages. But the features are good in this DU meter.

Any good, easy tool which have to record the usages time to time???

Networx from softperfect.comor shaplus meter/s( both have facility to stop recording 02AM to 08AM)

Asked many times on IBF. Apart from the above, you can take a look at BitMeterOS

I personally like Netlimiter 2.

I personally like Netlimiter 2.

Net limiter is a bandwidth meter ? I thought it is used to limit speed of your network.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Asked many times on IBF. Apart from the above, you can take a look at BitMeterOS

Bitmeter is not reliable. It always shows inaccurate data for me. You can also try DU meter or Tautology meter.

Net limiter is a bandwidth meter ? I thought it is used to limit speed of your network.

NetLimiter - The Ultimate Bandwidth Shaper

The full version does have such capabilities. The free version merely tracks usage with usage by hour and application which is all I need it for. Netlimiter Monitor v2 or v3 should both be fine (v3 has come out only recently and I've not bothered to upgrade yet and see if it's any better).

NetLimiter - The Ultimate Bandwidth Shaper

Back