Beetel 220bx Latest Firmware

• Thread starter Thread starter TheMafioso
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 79,603
Will try to extract with tftp
i have been trying certain other modem hacks with telnet.
will keep you guys posted if i find something.
@sushubh
yes you have made the corrections properly.
thanks i didn't do a good job with it initially.

If any one can post how to EXTRACT the firmware from my Beetel 220BXI, i will post it in WIKI. Only addition seems to be the Tr 069 client.

soroccoheaven i couldn't work it out. Can you mention the steps you had tried with smartax mt882?:(

@essbabe .. I dont have 220bxi ..i think you have got one .. go with tftp i have done so with smartax mt882 for backup.i am sure will work for 220bxi too.but i think this will not work on board ID: X.X.X.8M .(220bx)

and what could be with tr 069 ..its for mainly service provider's ( you can also maintain a server for upgradation and more for yourself or public access)

Its a great combo device, no doubt about it. I was wondering if there is any new firmware available for it.I googled the model number which can be found under STATUS---Product Information and it turned out to be AR7WRD. I was able to find a available custom firmware update from Router Tech but I'm kinda scared that it might just kill the device for good. You need to learn from your previous mistakes and I tried to fiddle around with my D-Link 502T once and it died in an instance.Have any of you guys tried that update?

while doing custom firmware upgrade you should be careful...do u have beetel service center in your area...:P

Well all he means to say is that make sure your modem is insured.If not then stay away from custom upgrades.:)

@anmol Kapoor . What is the problem ?if problem cannot be solved ,and modem is doubted, Airtel will replace it. ( I was not even asked whether it is on rent or owned ) Post screen shot Device Info or details of firmware version board no Date etc.

in wiki we have only one, this:-
Beetel 220BX Firmware Board ID: 96338L-2M-8M Software Version: 3.04L.01.A2pB021c.d16m Bootloader (CFE) Version: 1.0.37-4.3

its all confused here, is this the latest? or the T28-0q-003 is latest?

my current version is :
Board ID: 96338L-2M-8M
Software Version: 3.00L.03.A2pB017l.d15h
Bootloader (CFE) Version: 1.0.37-0.7

i mean:-
1. T2H-0Q-001
2. T28-0q-003

please say 1 or 2

as of now i can say that Software Version: 3.04L.01.A2pB021c.d16m is the latest you may upgrade it to 3.04.if u have random sync loss and wanna try SOD upgrade it.otherwise let it go in 3.00 version :)'cause there is no major fix in it.its 1 not 2

@debashish . Try the Wiki version. @demigod & myself got replacement LATEST 220bxi, BECAUSE OF LINE PROBLEMS. In Chennai, CC is fast, and replacement of modem is "peanuts" to Airtel, and they save further headaches by frequent complaints/service calls by old customers. .One thing to be appreciated. Like MTNl/BSNL, they have not introduced so many modems adding to our troubles, searching for usermanual/drivers/firmwware etc. If you don't have any major problem, wait for some more time as FW is readily available now in IBF WIKI. @moderator This thread may be shifted to Airtel forum for more Airtel users perusal.

Back