Beetel 220bx Latest Firmware

• Thread starter Thread starter TheMafioso
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 130
  • Views Views 79,604
as of now i can say that Software Version: 3.04L.01.A2pB021c.d16m is the latest you may upgrade it to 3.04.if u have random sync loss and wanna try SOD upgrade it.otherwise let it go in 3.00 version :)

'cause there is no major fix in it.

its 1 not 2

yes .. everytime i got disconnected :(
@essbebe :- major problem:wall: means in night time i have to sit in front of comp to download .. else the line got disconnected and need manual reboot to connect. else it will hardly download above 200-300 mb :ashamed:

i just updated, lets see if any improvement

I think we did double check demigod's firmware with the other one.and demigod's was the latest.and then sushubh put it on wiki too.:)Apparently there two threads with same topic..can they be merged?:redface:Thanks for quick action.:thumbsup:

no probs everything will be fine :Pand shld thank kyrl,demigod,essbeeand the others for providing the details thankx guyz:thumbsup:

Who is kyrl here?
you could have thanked me lol.:redface:
no probs everything will be fine :Pand shld thank kyrl,demigod,essbeeand the others for providing the details thankx guyz:thumbsup:

oh really sorry mate i 4get to specify ur name anyways a special thankx 4 u:yahoo:hurrah for MAC!!!!!kyrl is also a mate in IBF and he helped me for getting speed bursts and if u c the old messages u could view his messages

Its the same firmware available on beetel website

no beetel website has older firmware.dont get that.:)

Well guess what I upgraded then downgraded coz BSNL works better on the old firmware :P

wat abt the latest firmware does it work good:mad:

u will get very good speed only in logging into modem:hysterical:

Back