beetel 220bxi

• Thread starter Thread starter sarathmenon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 14,168
replacing beetel 220BX1 with 110BX1 shud not cause any speed problems.
Though if u are looking to replace you may as well try an experiment.
load the Beetel220BX1 with beetel 220bx firmware i.e., V3.04L instead of V3.06L. My settings were made on Beetel 220BX as i dont have beetel 220 BX1.
Here is a link for the firmware.
Router Firmwares - India Broadband Wiki
Also you cud try the Beetel 110 BX1 Firmware V3.12L
(warning this firmware disables USB as 110BX1 doesn't have USB feature)

:thumb:

If I ask Airtel to replace my 220BX1 with a 110BX1, would that result in any loss of speed?
Better get 110BX1. FW Update can be tried if you are confident.
Unlikely. specially with Airtel. I have used 220Bx , 220BX1 and now 110BX1.
Also Huawei AX Mt882.

@Mac I thought the FW for 220BX1 uploaded in WIKI is latest . But the version shows 3.04. will update later for 3.06.... Sorry.

I think i found the firmware from your old post...but still no trace of that complete Bharti Airtel CD image. the file name...looks like the 3.06L...but its doesnt update my firmware to 3.06L, reminds me of what Demigod once posted ...220Bx and 220Bx1 have different boards so firmware cant be interchanged.

I thought the FW for 220BX1 uploaded in WIKI is latest . But the version shows 3.04. will update later for 3.06.

Thank you very much, mac, essbebe. I'm not squeamish about firmware updates, but first want to locate my current version 3.06L, so I can flash back to the present settings in case things don't work. All the same, Mac may have good reason to believe that the two modems use different chipsets/boards.

hey guys could ull plzz share ur experience regarding airtel connection as im gettin one installed 2day. 384kb

i went through a lot of threads regarding and have a few questions...

1)what does the airtel engineer usuallly come and install?i read he configures the beetel 220bx on airtel.wats the difference regarding the modem usb and lan connection i already am connected on local cable ethernet.

Well i have the same problem too..My beetel 220bx on airtel
1) Disconects every 1/2 hour when connected on usb
turning it off the modem and then back on solves it but after another 1/2 hour it disconnects again
2)Works fine when connected on etherenet

2)IM actually goin for the connection coz i download a lot of torrents.will they see during installation whether im getting 40+ speeds on torrents.
do they cap the downloads n if they do do they cap aftr a person exceeds the specified limit set by them eg above 20gb they cap the speeds

plzz do suggest regarding things i should look into during installation

THANKS TO ALL IN ADVANCE........PLZ REPLY AS ASAP......

What is your plan? H24 unlimited ? Then nothing to worry.If you have any daytime data d/l limit calculate only for 4 daysand use that in day time. Free NU no limit.The Airtel bill usually from 26th to 25th

Back