Best Antivirus Application - Suite

• Thread starter Thread starter ogtripleog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 611
  • Views Views 152,441
hello everybodyi recently got tataindicom connection last evening when i was browsing the tata site i found that they are providing antiivirus for 50 per month.since i am having no antivirus currently i wish to subscribe for the antivirus but one of my friend says that it is a waste antivirus and within 15 days of installing it spoils the memory and if you are using pirated version of o.s the system will be easily spoiled is this true ?i am totally confused please help me

Good Anti Viruses are available for free on the net. Why waste money? I use avast anti virus which is available at www.avast.com. Its simple, is not a resource hogger and has defeated major anti viruses like mcafee. Best of all its Free!

Symantec launches Backup Exec, Ghost Solution Suite and AntiVirus software for Vista
Security application maker Symantec has announced the launch of its next generation of Backup Exec, Ghost Solution Suite and AntiVirus software.
These applications now support the upcoming Windows Vista operating system due for launch later this month.
The company showcased the Backup Exec 11d which is [...]

https://broadband.forum/archives/2006/1...ware-for-vista/

i have tried the above free antivirus but according to me they are not working for me fine please suggest a solution should i go for a paid antivirus offered by tatainicom broadband

if you are using a pirated os anyways why pay for just the antivirus.. download nod32 or kaspersky antivirus off the internet for free.. i can't say how effective the tata antivirus is without knowing from which company it is by

i am using orgiginal windows xp with sp 2 and i am ready to pay for the trend micro pc-cillin which is offered by tataindicom for 50 rs per monthso i am just waiting for some replies

Back