Best Antivirus Application - Suite

• Thread starter Thread starter ogtripleog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 611
  • Views Views 152,441
Kaspersky

i tried nod32 some time before............its really low on system resourcesim going to try it againCurrently i use Kaspersky it works like a charm B)

Mcaffee is rubbish.... it can't catch sh*t.I have used many programs and changed a lot too... basically I have settled on Avast which is an amazing AV and on top of that entirely Free! But I would also strongly recommend Pc-Cillin and Kaspersky... Norton is very very average but better than nothing.Mcaffee sucks... a lot.

Avast Does the trick for me mostly...even i dont have to crack it for pro cause the free is powerful enough.All u need to put in another spyware adware detection program and ur computer is secure.PS: Please note that if the guy is a professional genius who deals in hacking and cracking then avast cant stop shit for him...xD.

NOD32 rox...Kaspersky never worked for me...It bloody disabled my internet itself...Now thats a novel way to stop any new viruses from comin in... :DBeen stuck on NOD32 from a long time now and no regrets...No plan of changing either

kaspersky=number 1 ( its very very hard to make files undetectable from kaspersky no matter what packers and encryptors u use ) .second = nod 32 ( its speed and its deep heuristics are very good).mcafee and norton sucks they can be bypassed even by using simple methods to make files undetectable.

Back