Best Antivirus Application - Suite

• Thread starter Thread starter ogtripleog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 611
  • Views Views 152,441
Never rely anything from TATA INDICOM.. They may give you always the useless one.. instead go for AVAST or AVG.. These are really good and far better than what TATA offers...

thanks for your replies guysi have decided to give it a try,according to me trend micro is working good and blocking viruses from the net

i switched to kaspersky from nod32 and found that even though the detection rate was excellent as was the interface, it is a resource hog. it makes my machine with a gig of ram run slow and so i switched back to nod32.. it's easy on my system's resources, i lve the interface and it's detection rate is right up at the top.. i've heard good things about avast! though

nod's the best.. awesome protection.. n does not do anything to the system resources!kaspersky is the highest level of antivirus protection one can get..pc-cillin.. long time since i've heard anything from them lately.. used to be good in abt 2000.. but.. its 2006 now and i've not heard anything abt it..

he's nothing compared to the zdnet authors.. stuck up fools dont know what they're talking about and a kid in high school could write better than them :rolleyes:

Jim Allchin admits that Vista would need antivirus protection
Jim Allchin, Microsoft’s co-president of Platforms and Services made news recently when he said in a statement that his seven-year-old son doesn’t have antivirus software on his system running Vista operating system.
This led to media reports saying that Allchin is claiming that Vista is so secure that [...]

https://broadband.forum/archives/2006/1...rus-protection/

Back