Best Broadband Plans in India with at least 1 mbps, no FUP, equal upload speeds

• Thread starter Thread starter brickhouse
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 7,655
B

brickhouse

are you sure all of these provide equal upload speeds? i do not believe any or most ISPs in india provide more than 512 kbps upload speeds. though i might be wrong.

yeah

reliance wireline duon't know but wimax does

mtnl mumbai doesn't but delhi does

Are you sure the promised upload speed is 1mbps for Unlimited 999 Plan in Delhi?
Their website mentions only 512kbps speed.
And in ADSL same speeds in both the directions are not possible.

Mtnl mumbai doesn't but i have spoken to alot of MTNL delhi guys and they have it.

don't know what network is delhi on,ADSL can provide equal uploads to a limit.Most do till 512KBPS

TATA in mumbai does atleast till 2mbps

I have setup this thread so that we can post the Best Broadband Pacakages.The conditions for posting are the that the plans should contain the following:No FUP1mbps speedEqual Upload and Donwload RatioFixed Speed Plans,not like 600kbps-1mbpsSpecify City if if it is a City limited plan1)TATA TTML Wireline DSL(Mumbai) Rs.15992)TATA TTML Wireline DSL 1mbps(Mumbai) Rs.29993)Reliance Wimax 1mbps Rs.19004)Reliance Wimax 1.2mbps Rs.22005)Reliance Wimax 1.5mbps Rs.27006)MTNL 1mbps(Delhi) Rs.999

are you sure all of these provide equal upload speeds? i do not believe any or most ISPs in india provide more than 512 kbps upload speeds. though i might be wrong.

from what i can see. no FUP on my airtel 1mbps plan. and i get 1 mbps on both uploads and downloads.

https://www.speedtest.net

MTNL:1mbps download, 850kbps upload, promised upload speed is 1mbps.

it ain't bad for 999rs/pm

EDIT: Also MTNL is the only one without any Fair Usage Policy. We win.

...........is something wrong with the forum?The first post of this thread shows as the third one. Also the last post was by admin, its at fifth position.

Are you sure the promised upload speed is 1mbps for UL 999 Plan in Delhi?Their website mentions only 512kbps speed.And in ADSL same speeds in both the directions are not possible.

well something is indeed wrong. the forum server time is being very glitchy over the past couple of days. still working on a fix that is apparently not working.

Are you sure the promised upload speed is 1mbps for UL 999 Plan in Delhi?
Their website mentions only 512kbps speed.
And in ADSL same speeds in both the directions are not possible.

My attainable speed mentioned in my router is 1021 kbps.

I just checked the tariff page its shows 512kbps alright. But when i switched plans i.e immediately after they decreased the tariffs it showed 1mbps.

I guess i am one of the few lucky ones. Its a shame though i hardly upload anything except for gmail attachments. I can use this to get into warez scene i guess. :)

Back