Best deals on HTC One X and HTC One V in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 259
  • Views Views 26,072
HTC is authorised distributors are Ingram Micro or Salora. both are big distributor players and in no way release the handset before the launch

U have been waiting to get a new phone since the time i too was seriously searching for 1! U really have strong patience. If i have decided to get a phone, and such things happen, i lose my patience, and buy whatever is available. Actually that was what happened when i got this phone as well. There were talks of Nexus, there were talks of Note, talks of prices of S2 falling......the day i got my salary, i just went to a store, and within 30 odd minutes of bargaining on phone, Memory card, scratch guard and all, i had the phone in my hand! My tolerance level is just too low!

i have the model decided. i have the money to pay for it (i think!). i just need to find a place to buy it from. :|

enough bullcrap. just placed my order on buy the price after they promised to send it to me by tuesday. they said they would try to get it to me by monday. hate that sunday came in between :|

ordered the black one even though they said they have the white one. i simply could not get myself to get a white colored unit even though i have been trying to get that version for days now :|

i chickened out. :|

----------

no one please mention better deals on this phone for at least 3 months now please. :D i am unsubscribing to this thread :D

Back