Best deals on HTC One X and HTC One V in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 259
  • Views Views 26,072
Isn't the white color on phones very girly? The only people I know who have white phones are all women / girls.

hehe. i bet a lot of guys own the white iPhone. very few phones look good in white. :)

hmmm, i am with your thought chromamanic. same happened with me when iPhone 4 was about to launch, Home shop 18 told they have ready stocks and can be shipped immediatly. later removed the item from their listing and vanished. iphone launched later after 20 days

that is the reason why i do not want to order online :( i would tell my dealer friend again to get it whenever he can. i am not in any hurry! i would have placed the order through flipkart if they had not clearly mentioned deliveries from second week of april :D

Isn't the white color on phones very girly? The only people I know who have white phones are all women / girls.

I got white iPhone purely because I was thoroughly bored of all black phones. I found it to be a great conversation starter with chics.

I actually don't bother with phone color as long as its black or white or dark blue.

heh. are you trying to tell me something there ;)

So again talking on colors! :D :DActually, iPhones look better if they are White! Somehow.....may be eyes are not used to seeing Black iPhones. Else even i dont bother about colors of phones, as long as its not Pink! If i do have 2-3 color options to choose from, i do make a choice depending upon my preference, but if theres only 1 color available, i give up that thought.My Nokia 6260 was some chocolaty colored, 3230 was dark blue, N78 was dark turquoise kind of color, and now S2 of Black color.

not really bothered about colors. just worried about the delivery time. a delay of a week means that cheaper deals would appear on other stores and i would feel like a douche. :)

One of the retailer on Ebay claims that delivery would start on 9th april or sooner and its only pre-order.

thats why suspicious of stores like buytheprice and saholic. flipkart has clearly said second week of april. my dealer is struggling to get a unit for me from htc suppliers in delhi. things are weird.

Back