Best Web Browser

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 548
  • Views Views 111,498
the basic point is...opera with its default installation does more and better than firefox with its default installation.except for spell check that is.

That is true. But most users may never dig that deep. I just use the tabs, spell check, search and privacy thing. And a few bookmarks. The Ctrl+ and - I do use; but only if the site designer is an idiot and has used strange default [email protected] Ctrl+ and - in Opera also resizes images. Not the case in FF.

thats nice but then it wud be helpful for developer otherwise not much usenot saying one browser is better than other. but it then just comes to personal prefs

i think opera screws up ibf posts, so it sucks, see sneezymelon's other post about his formatting problem :P

Firefox.....rhetorical question........Opera.Well, on a serious note, Firefox must think of adding a grammar engine on top of the spell check.

My pick: Firefox/Mozilla.
Others features being equal, the feature I like & use in Firefox is right click, 'Block Images from _site_', and block all ads from the site I visit regularly. I have also installed 'Flashblock' & disabled all flash content by default. So I am freed of flash ads also.

PS: I must add 'wand' feature in Opera is pretty good too & I don't see it in any other browser.

opera can block ads on right clicking... opera can block flash crudely by f12 > disable plugins :Popera can block java from f12opera can block sounds too from f12javascripts, images from f12...f12 is fantastic :D

Back