Best Web Browser

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 548
  • Views Views 111,498
And sneezymelon's problem was related to the WYSIWYG editor, the simple editor works fine. I've been using Opera since day 1 on IBF, without any probs. The ony fraction of probs you'll face will be on sites which do not care to make themselves Opera friendly. Gmail is one them. I've had problems with Gmail chat. But the standard without chat mode works fine.

WYSIWYG editor works fine for me in opera. his problem was peculiar to his installation only.

well., the new opera web browser contains a main feature that it doesn't allow the third party to take the personal information from our comp.if thats the case., some web browsers shal allow the third party's to steal the information ?

umm hmm. i think ur talking about phishing check. its available in both firefox and IE too.

Vote is in favour of Mozilla. Next comes Opera. Now I am using Mozilla. Can I use Opera Simultaneously.And is Opera faster than Mozilla ?

umm i tend to have 3 browsers on at any given time. opera firefox and flock. it depends upon how many ur system can handle at a given time.

Anybody using lynx. Downloaded it and visited a couple of sites. Google does not work on it.

Google doesn't work on lynx?? How is that possible?

you are probably using different versions of lynx, links etc...

Back