Best Web Browser

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 548
  • Views Views 111,463
I didnt mean abt stability :) they are very stable i mean if u use on slow pc's like some 64 mb ram then ie opens in very less times though ffox and opera both requires more ram compared to it ;)

i know about opera. you can tell it to take less ram. one of the best feature about opera is that it keeps all the pages surfed in a session in ram. that is why when using back key, the result are instanteneous.you have to make a compromise somewhere. IE back/forward button is pathetic. so is firefox's.

Well if you disable the "BrowseNewProcess" featuere of IE, it behaves very much like a tabbed browser... but opera is light too.I am looking for a light K-Meleon/IE style browser for linux, and so far opera is the best choice.

a tabbed browsers should have tabs :) its not only abt less system resources.

K-Meleon!! Nice and Super Fast. I have used Opera, Firefox, and IE of course, but I find K-Meleon to be the best!!One more thing, Its download manager shows u the full path from where the file is being download unlike IE or FF. Copy n Paste in ur DL Mangager!! ;)

firefox rocks n rules as welll no doubts

firefox lovers
check out the tweaked version of firefox @
Code:
www.moox.ws
hay subush check this and ull leave opera

*the version is not to be installed but just unzipped and used

the name is sushubh. and i have been using firefox since version 0.3 when it was called phoenix. this would most likely make me a far more older user of this gecko based browser. and considering testing software is part of my profession, i have used it well :)and opera is definitely much better than firefox. no doubts about that!

i am using the build optimised for my pentium 4. it does not make any difference to what i do with firefox.

Back