Best Web Browser

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 548
  • Views Views 111,463
Fixed in Firefox 1.0.3MFSA 2005-33 Javascript "lambda" replace exposes memory contentsMFSA 2005-34 java script: PLUGINSPAGE code executionMFSA 2005-35 Showing blocked java script: popup uses wrong privilege contextMFSA 2005-36 Cross-site scripting through global scope pollutionMFSA 2005-37 Code execution through java script: faviconsMFSA 2005-38 Search plugin cross-site scriptingMFSA 2005-39 Arbitrary code execution from Firefox sidebar panel IIMFSA 2005-40 Missing Install object instance checksMFSA 2005-41 Privilege escalation via DOM property overrides

so no new features :)i am waiting for O8 final to come out. rumors say unofficial release is in few minutes ;)

Originally posted by Sushubh+Apr 17 2005, 07:08 PM-->QUOTE(Sushubh @ Apr 17 2005, 07:08 PM)
whats new? security issue updates?[/b]

Originally posted by harsh_puri@Apr 17 2005, 02:43 PM
few minutes,  :o
So it must be released by now :rolleyes:
[snapback]8120[/snapback]
[/quote]

neh. looks like they are playing mind games with the people on the Opera IRC Channel. :D

never tried opera...but firefox works for me...and since i have been using firefox no more ie for me ...its like i want to use m$ windows for ease but no M$ products in that ..its like buying a box of candies and throwing all the candy out and putting in some of the home made stuff....but i like it!

Has anybod tried the new Opera 8.02 with Bittorrent tech.........It damn fast ................crkd.........offcourse... :P before ne jerk asks me!!!

Originally posted by Mr X@Jul 29 2005, 10:07 PM
never tried opera...but firefox works for me...and since i have been using firefox no more ie for me ...its like i want to use m$ windows for ease but no M$ products in that ..its like buying a box of candies and throwing all the candy out and putting in some of the home made stuff....but i like it!
[snapback]18917[/snapback]
[/quote]
:) I am trying the Opera and firefox alternatively, but I believe, opera is very nice and informative , f.f. is my regular candy! please some body tell me what to do with I.E integrated with the WINxp . As I want to dump unnecessary applications , how to I uninstall I.E so I can have some breather space to load some other useful things! don't say that I have to ask Lord BillGates for such unholy actions!! :huh: :unsure:

Back