Best Web Browser

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 548
  • Views Views 111,463
I have been using opera for 7-8 years atleast..... Straight. I even used it.... When it was a paid version :-), i just love it...... It's fast.

I don't get why other people say FF is slow :confused: it's no slower than Chrome on my computer (latest Chrome and 12.0a1 FF)

I don't get why other people say FF is slow :confused: it's no slower than Chrome on my computer (latest Chrome and 12.0a1 FF)

FF8 Used to be slow on my Comp with Dual core and 3Gb of RAM. Now It's Working Damn Good. In 8 They Fixed the Hog Thingy, 9 is simply perfect. I was waiting for this from 6months. Even though chrome is bit faster while navigating tabs, I like Firefox all the way.
I can't believe that Firefox can now start up Even better than Chrome.

yeah ff9 is a big improvement. the reason i stick to ff is becoz of the huge amount of addons available.

I'm on 12.0a1, not many addons available for me :P I'm only using Ghostery, Firebug, LastPass and AdBlock.......

Which Browser do you use the most?Vote for your Browser Here, Let's see which Browser wins!P.S: This thread can be made Sticky by chromaniac+

Blackberry Playbook OS Native Browser.. I am talking about personal use & choice. As office does not give much options.

Back