Best Web Browser

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 548
  • Views Views 111,463
Right. And the sad part about the preview is that it doesn't work on the very sites they have linked to by default - the HTML 5 tests. Reason - SCRIPT ERROR.

heh. these preview editions are primarily aimed at beta testers to check out the new features in the rendering engine. makes no sense for us folks to install it on our machines.

Microsoft latest browser Internet Explorer 9 is lightning fast and it opens up and loads the WebPages much faster than any other browser. The user interface is very stylish and contains unique features. IE9 comes with advance security features that make this browser almost impenetrable and allows most secure browsing than any other open source browser. Microsoft IE9 comes with ActiveX technology that helps to improve your protection against risky and unreliable ActiveX controls. It is the only hardware-accelerated browser on Windows that gives you rich experience of using web.

Thanks

People who complained that the forum is loading slow should try browsing using IE 9Firefox is lagging at my side from about a week :confused:So, perhaps it could be a browser issue.

i have been primarily using chrome to surf the forum. i guess i can give firefox a try.

try firefox 5. much faster at launch and truckloads of extensions of every kind available.

a friend just told me on chat that his firefox is stuck at google analytics code. but he is using https everywhere extension and that could be reason behind the slowdown. forum is running just fine on chrome at my end. and i do not block any codes here.

Back