Best Web Browser

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 548
  • Views Views 111,463
Mozilla Firefox is good, but since v4, it started consuming my CPU insanely. I tried to charge it with couple of tricks, but still the CPU consumption was making me mad. atlast, I only had 1 options, Opera ! Because its a feature rich browser. Customization is really what I enjoy. I can shift toolbars, panels, etc anywhere i want. Now with extensions, its has left a deep scratch on others in the competition.The only problem with Opera is that it isn't widely accepted. Websites provide compatibility to other browsers first and forgets about Opera in the end.

Opera is my favorite.why!1. it is fast (specially since my internet speeds are not ultra fast).2. provides tonnes of features3. even though most websites are not built keeping opera in mind still supports virtually all sites (except a few).4. I have used it for some time.Why I don't like firefox - it crashes all the timeSecondary Browser - Google Chrome

yeah i like opera next browsers, but rockmelt stays default for me...although i'd prefer a rockmelt like browser based on FF. too bad they discontinued flock.

I find firefox very likable for the following reasons:
1. flexiblity and customisable.
2. plenty of addons
3. open source and free source nature.

I like chrome too, but its kind of childish for me. Whenever I use opera, something bad happens around me :P

----------

---------------
I don't like firefox's rapid advances in naming though.. from no time it has jumped from 3.5 to 7!

firefox is pretty slow on my computer(even though i disable all add ons ) . . these days i feel chrome loads up pages faster than firefox.opera . . i use 24online client to log on to net and for reasons unknown opera logs me out every one hour. . it doesnt happen to me on FF or on chrome . so stopped opera

yup, firefox's slowness is one of its drawbacks.. for me the customizablity and addons make up for it :)And I use a GPRS connection and Chrome behaves funny sometimes by telling that the page is not available.

Back