Best Web Browser

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 548
  • Views Views 111,463
Chrome in Windoze & FF in Mint. Thats followed closely by Featherwieght

FireFox works best for me. Never had any issues with it.I know it's sorta bulky but, it has never failed on me. It's out of the box software for both desktop and laptop users.

well....in terms of speed...i found chrome slightly faster...but the add ons for firefox really save me a lot of time ...so firefox alll the way for me! :]

----------

i love firefox.. it beats opera hands down and the only gripe I have is the download manager.. it opens up even if i just save an image.. anyways firefox is the way to go
there's an add on for you bro....
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...oad-statusbar/

its really nice.....i too had this above mentioned problem till i found this add on :))

----------

name your firefox extensions here?
well..there's ad blocker extension....(only bcoz of this add on..i switched from chrome to FF...even though i think now even chrome has ad block plus...am gonna stick with FF)
hmmmm personas....coupled with automatic personas changer....keeps my look of FF interesting....
then image zoom extension....for devientArt website....really makes my day.....
and for downloading stuff...i have this IDM add-on for Firefox :)

There is basically one reason I am sticking to FireFox. Awesome functionality when it comes to touchpad. Multitouch works better than any other web browser.Chrome doesn't have three fingers swipe thing, which allows you to move forward and backward through the webpages.^^^ When you are talking about IDM, I assume you are using a pirated version. Right?

Opera till i die or till Opera dies!! A little over the top statement considering the fact that both of these events will happen for sure...Everything that has a beginning, has an end :P :D

On a more serious note, i have been using Opera since version 8. Yes at certain times i have to use IE, but in terms of speed with stability, Opera is no.1. I haven't experimented with Firefox or Chrome, never felt that i needed to use either of them. But then again, i am of the belief, don't fix it if it ain't broke! :)

i have been using opera since v 5 or 6. and the recent editions have been a major disappointment to me wrt quality and changes made to the browser that totally alienates it from the older user group.

Opera till i die or till Opera dies!! A little over the top statement considering the fact that both of these events will happen for sure...Everything that has a beginning, has an end :P :D
:)
Tell that to the director of the tv serial CID.

(remembers rule regarding off topic posts)

So .....
looks like microsoft released a preview of IE 10. Anyone tried it yet?

Back