Best Web Browser

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 548
  • Views Views 111,463
@thapchi: Even I was a big fan of Firefox (primarily for its extensions) until I switched to Chrome couple of days back & felt the difference in the speed of loading & CPU usage.P.S.: Although Chrome has won my heart for now I'm still waiting for Firefox 4 final version to come out. :-)

Hey guys I am using mozilla rite now, and I am trying to figure if this feature of Internet explorer is available in firefox too? Basically I am looking for a plugin that would not require me to right click all the time.

Chrome drains battery like real quick, only Internet explorer 9 and Firefox 4 are energy efficient.

Hey guys I am using mozilla rite now, and I am trying to figure if this feature of Internet explorer is available in firefox too? Basically I am looking for a plugin that would not require me to right click all the time.

Not sure about Firefox, been ages since I used that, but you get this in Opera. IE got 'inspired' by Opera's implementation :D

Are you sure there is no problem with your laptop?

it is old and for some reason has hatred for microsoft software

windows media player never works (hanging,freezing).. at times i need to take out the battery and reboot.. itunes and vlc work fine
internet explorer doesn't work.. safari works fine
MS office also has same problems.. i rely iwork apps for ipad for my word processing and presentation needs..

it is old and for some reason has hatred for microsoft software

windows media player never works (hanging,freezing).. at times i need to take out the battery and reboot.. itunes and vlc work fine
internet explorer doesn't work.. safari works fine
MS office also has same problems.. i rely iwork apps for ipad for my word processing and presentation needs..

Make sure your laptop is free from registry clutter and old junk temporary files, defragment your HDD every week, this cannot guarantee that MS products will work fine on your machine but will give your laptop some space to breathe. Internet explorer 9 has it's share of problems no doubt about that, it oftens lags while browsing on complex scripted websites. As a matter of fact I have lost quite some posts because of it freezing unexpectedly. So, primarily I use firefox as it's lite on your battery and is much better than IE 9

Back