Breaking News: Prices Increase for Base packs

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 85
  • Views Views 13,274
Now time for the new channels:-
9xm, Mahua, OTV, News Live, Kalaignar music, ETV MP & some more channels are in pipeline like B4U & some Zee Channels.
The CEO of NEWS LIVE also confirmed me that it will be added soon in Tata Sky:yahoo:

The CC also confirmed me about the channels...

I am confused, Is it a good news or bad news. Some user seems to be very happy and some users are equally sad. I think Tata Sky should get some good add on packs or atleast value for money packages like Airtel and BigTV.

Good news because they will add some channels:cool2:Bad news because they hiked the prices (the channels are mostly fta):@

Right, all the channels are FTA, no good reason to hike price for adding FTA channels.

They get carrage fees from Channels and also get Viewing fees from us. :DDouble Dhamaka :yahoo:No price hike for South, may be they add a new add on pack for Tamil. :dance:

Old customers have to pay the new price?:S

Hey guys I am very confused.:SI have subscribed to Super Saver Pack Last year in April and after that I have not made any changes to my packages.Will the price hike be applicable for me?:(

Hey guys I am very confused.:SI have subscribed to Super Saver Pack Last year in April and after that I have not made any changes to my packages.Will the price hike be applicable for me?:(

Yes, The price hike will be applicable for you too..U have to cash out 275rs now..Even iam subscribed to Super Saver pack..plus Tensports packs..I was paying 275 now and now i've to pay 295:wall::wall:

These charges would be effective for new customers & for the customers who have their base pack as 6 months old.
So guys, time to modify your base pack so that you can get the 6 months price protection.

For customers more than 6 months old???
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

It is really a bad news for Hindi Channel viewers. I wish they dont increase price for south starter , or south value pack... :confused:

Back